- The Treasure Coast Black Chamber of Commerce (TCBCC) plays a significant role in the growth, business climate and economy of our area. The Treasure Coast’s tri-counties are among the most respected in the state of Florida. TCBCC programs and activities are vital to our lifestyle.
- The Chamber is proud of the benefits and services we provide to our members. TCBCC is the voice of business in the community and encompasses the entire Treasure Coast area. We provide guidance on economic and political issues and help promote a healthy business climate.
- We are proud of the benefits and services we provide to our members. The Chamber actively recruits members to serve on its committees.
Chambers of Commerce are:
- Voluntary organizations uniting businesses and professionals to expand the local economy. Business people who are willing to take-action to improve the area they conduct business. With strength in numbers and the diversity of memberships, Chambers represent large and small businesses from nearly every profession.
Members Make the Chamber Successful:
- The more members a Chamber has, the more effective it is at representing businesses in the community. No one business can do on its own and Chambers of Commerce are organizations that recognize aspects affecting local communities and adjusts its programs accordingly.
- The TCBCC is not a department of local government, political body, civic club or professional society. It is not a social service, welfare or charitable institution. It is not a private advertising or public relations agency.
- TCBCC consists of a network of professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners and community leaders of diverse backgrounds who understand the importance of empowering local businesses and growing our economy. Our goal is to help develop and promote businesses through our programs, activities and services.
- Through active participation, members have an opportunity to develop relationships with people that can support our business efforts and have access to an excellent source for new client development. Through membership, the Chamber will echo your concerns and be your voice in the social, economic, educational and political sectors.
Chamber membership provides an effective way to advertise your new or existing business. Those that are active in the events and with our committees enjoy the greatest success for their business.